The 5th International Soft Matter Conference (ISMC2019) will be held in Edinburgh, United Kingdom from 3-7 June 2019.
The Organisers are looking forward to welcoming you to this Conference, held under the auspices of the SoftComp Network of Excellence (external link).
Confirmed Plenary Speakers include:
- Lydéric Bocquet (CNRS, ENS, Paris): ‘Flow and rheology at ultimate scales’
- Luca Cipelletti (University of Montpellier): ‘Why soft solids fail’
- Stephen L Craig (Duke University): ‘Macromolecular Mechanochemistry’
- Kohzo Ito (University of Tokyo): ‘Tough topological polymers and their applications to energy-efficient vehicles and medicine’
- Cait MacPhee (University of Edinburgh): 'Biofilms: What’s in it for Soft Matter?'
- Susan Perkin (University of Oxford): ‘A Cabinet of Curiosities: Stories of Electrostatics in Soft Matter’
- Sriram Ramaswamy (Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru): …