Dear fellow Rheologists,
As you may already know, the 18th International Congress on Rheology (http://icr2020.com) will be held virtually in December 2020.
Some important information:
• It will start with two short courses, one on Saturday 12 December and the other on Sunday 13 December, and then a rich technical program will follow, from Monday 14 thru Friday 18.
• ICR 2020 will be partnering with The Society of Rheology for the presentation of the 2020 Bingham Medal to Ole Hassager and 2020 Metzner award to Arezoo M. Ardekani. The Bingham Medal plenary lecture and Metzner keynote lecture will be presented as part of the technical program.
• The 2019 Walters Award will be presented to Manuel Alves and Francisco Pimenta at ICR 2020. An award lecture will be included as part of the technical program.
- Registration opens: 15 September
- Deadline for abstract submissions and changes (oral and poster presentations): 20 September
- Notification of acceptance: 01 October
- Deadline for submission to the Gallery of Photos Contest: 01 November
- Deadline for registration of speakers (oral and poster): 01 November
- Conference program available: 30 November
- Registration ends: 08 December
- Full: R$ 850 (~ US$ 150)
- Students: R$ 340 (~ US$ 60)
- Short Courses: R$ 850 (~ US$ 150) per course
We look forward to your participation in ICR 2020!
The ICR 2020 Organizing Committee